1. Abstracts should be no longer than 250-300 words and be structured to include the following sections: Title, Authors and affiliations, Aim and objective, Methods, Results, Conclusion, Funding statement.
2. All submitted abstracts will be forwarded to the TID Scientific Committee for their consideration. All abstracts must be scientific. All submitted abstracts are reviewed based on scientific strength, methodology and originality of the findings.
3. Authors may indicate if they prefer an oral or a poster presentation, with the Scientific and Organising Committee reserving the right to allocate abstracts to either oral presentations or poster sessions.
4. At least one author of each abstract must have registered for the 15th Annual TID Conference as a delegate.
5. A maximum of four abstracts may be submitted by the same presenting author.
6. Accepted abstracts will be published in a special issue of Tobacco Induced Diseases (TID).
7. The duration of oral presentations will be 15 minutes maximum.
8. If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
A Proposed Symposium is a 90 minute session in which speakers present on a common theme, issue or question of particular relevance. It usually consists of one or two chairpersons briefly introducing the topic and providing an introduction to the session. This would usually be followed by at least 4 but no more than 5 individual speakers and ending with concluding remarks by a discussant.
All submissions will be considered on the basis of the interest of the individual submission and will be evaluated according to the following criteria:
1. Relevance to Congress themes
2. Significance of content in terms of applications
3. Relevance of content to audience