The abstract submission is now available
until the 28th of june, 2018. Please fill in the form below.
All submitted abstracts will be evaluated by the independent Scientific Committee
GUIDELINES FOR SUBMISSION
1. Abstracts should be no longer than 250-300 words and be structured to include the following sections: Title, Authors and affiliations, Aim and objective, Methods, Results, Conclusion, Funding statement.
2. All submitted abstracts will be forwarded to the ISPTID Scientific Committee for their consideration. All abstracts must be scientific and not narrative. All submitted abstracts are reviewed based on scientific strength, methodology and originality of the findings.
3. Authors may indicate if they prefer an oral or a poster presentation, with the Scientific and Organising Committee reserving the right to allocate abstracts to either oral presentations or poster sessions.
4. At least one author of each abstract must have registered for the 14th annual conference of the International Society for the Prevention of Tobacco Induced Diseases (ISPTID) as a delegate.
5. A maximum of four abstracts may be submitted by the same presenting author.
6. The duration of oral presentations will be 15 minutes maximum.
7. Accepted abstracts will be published in a supplement of the Tobacco Induced Diseases - TID. Authors of accepted abstracts will be requested to complete an ICMJE conflict of interest form.
If you have any questions, please contact us.