The International Society for the Prevention of Tobacco-Induced Disease (ISPTID) invites and welcomes new members who have an interest in the causes, effect or prevention of tobacco-induced disease. Membership is open to all health and school professionals interested in the purposes and activities of this society.
Categories of membership:
- Active membership
- Student Membership
- Honorary Membership
Benefits of Membership
- Discount on Article Publishing Charges of Tobacco Induced Diseases
- Discount on registration costs to ISPTID conferences
- Close contact and communication with like-minded scientists from different regions the world, all interested in prevention tobacco induced diseases.
- Receipt of the ISPTID-Newsletters and other important announcements.
- The facilitation of informal scientific exchange with leading researchers in the field of tobacco induced diseases.